I AM LIVING IN A DREAM : PENUMBRA FASHIONWEEK AUTUMN-WINTER 2014/2015 / PART 8 : ACCEPT LOSS FOREVER

Coucou , 

With this 8th exclusive item for Penumbra Fashionweek autumn-winter 2014, im closing the loop over my work for this event.

The first item i created for this fashionweek was the Love at the first sight outfit. Some  days after I did it, I went to H22O sim  wearing it and then inspiration came and i made an artwork that i called "Accept loss forever" that you can see here  . 
Then I chose this one to work on the last exclusive item for Penumbra.
This one is in fact displaying the first item on its texture :)



The outfit includes a sleevless dress, separated sleeves, boots and umbrella.
Of course for the promo pic you see above, i couldnt resist to come back to H22O sim.


As background for more photos for this post i went on a balcony somewhere in the Penumbra cathedral.

As you can see the dress is really gracious.
The sleeves come separately so you can choose to wear them or not.



Except the umbrella, the whole outfit is in shiny vinyl materials.

Boots are laced in the back and the sole is metal.




The umbrella comes with a pose and is resizable.


The original artwork is a rainy scene so the umbrella came naturally.

The boots are bronze color.


The whole outfit is 560 L$ and perm is copy.

I hope you enjoyed discovering all my exclusive items for Penumbra. I had a huge fun creating them, althought it has been a lot of time of work.
I am so happy to have succeeded my challenge to make 8 outfit for this event !

All those items will be available ONLY at the retail area at Penumbra for the time of the event. 
Of course, after it will be finished, you ll find them in my mainstore and on my marketplace.
Don't hesitate to come to visit Petit Chat booth at the Penumbra retail area and all the other stores around.


Petit Chat is really happy and proud to be part of the Penumbra Fashionweek autumn-winter 2014 !

Taxi for Penumbra : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zanze%20two/127/172/53


I would like to congratulate here the Penumbra management for their high profesionalism. It is a very great delight to work in such conditions.

All the pics from this post are cropped raw photographs.

Other blogs featuring this item :

Aucun commentaire