HARVEST HEELS @ LOST & FOUND EVENT

I am really thrilled to introduce the new Harvest Heels released today at Lost & Found event.
Those adorable shoes are so refined with their tiny details like strings and bead...


Those shoes come with a hud that gives you option for switching from clean texture to distressed one and also changing the color of heels and sole, bead and strings using one of the 3 options there.

Those shoes are my original mesh and the first i made for mid feet.
They are compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slin mid, but there is also an unrigged version inside the pack.
Althought the texture script will say otherwise, the shoes themselves are copy and modify.

I hope you will enjoy those new shoes for your delicate feet and if you want more info, go to this page.

TAXI TO THE EVENT 

For now, im just going to enjoy my first day at the Lost & Found event staying lazy under the sun and chit chatting with my friend the sheep.

Aucun commentaire