Below a sky full of stars with you, my lil star ... (new 65 l$ today deal : My felt hats !)

While we are rushing to find a xmas pressie for all our dear friends and beloved family, there is one kind of friend not to forget : our adorable pets. They are by our side all along the year, they are the most loyal friends we will ever get, and they deserve a Christmas gift aswell.
Moumou was not a "player".. She had toys but i never saw her playing with them. Instead she was totally crazy everytime we had shrimps on the menu and she adored foie gras too. So, during Christmas period, we used to have our Christmas dinner together. Not on the 24th because this one is for my family, but another day in the week. I used to put a towel on my bed, and we had a picnic while watching TV together. Menu had big boiled shrimps, foie gras and several other great things we both loved, and after dinner she used to come and lay down by my side.
Nowaday, Moumou's is still in my heart, and i go on the tradition with Clouseau, my lil prince, who seems to love shrimps aswell and almost everything else i have in my plate anyway ! And as Clouseau adores toys, he ll get a new one again.
And you, what did you planed for your adorable lil one's Christmas ?


We released today in our mainstore the adorable My felt hats ! There are 3 different versions to choose from and each of them comes with a hud with loads of options.
As it is just freshly released today, there is a 65 l$ deal on them and this till wednesday noon slt !

You can try the huds on the 3 D models displayed in the store.

And don't forget there is still the 50 % off on our gift cards so you can have the 3 models for less than the regular price of a single one !

TAXI ! 


The photo has been taken at Moumou's Square 

I am also wearing :

Mesh head : Genesis_Head_Nicole_2.0
Mesh body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Eyes : MESANGE - Blue Jean Eyes

Outfit : RAYNE Army of Me red (skirt & tee)
Boots : REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS (3rd anniversary gift, currently available at REIGN store)

Hair : pr!tty - Gemma - {Roots}

Jewellery :
Necklace : *PC* Snowflake necklace (coming soon, xmas group gift)
                    Quirky - Target Necklace Gift
Watch : MINIMAL - Christmas Watch *Gold*

Puppy : O.M.E.N - My Pet Adventure - Puppy Companion

Pose prop : [Con.] The Cuddle Camper


Aucun commentaire